24X7 Support Portal

NetVisor for the CFO/CTO (Managed Services)

Giving you the info you need as a CFO/CTO to make in informed decision.

Contact Us

Crunching Numbers

This page is all about numbers and metrics, demonstrating through breakeven analysis that NetVisor has demonstrable return on investment and is cheaper than any other option for getting IT Support services.

  • Disclaimer: We’re going to keep it simple here (but this is still surprisingly accurate in most cases). However, it’s worth noting that any time you are doing calculations based on info on a public website, at best we are doing back-of-the-napkin stuff.

Straightforward Estimate

We make life less complicated

Things can get complicated calculating IT maintenance and support expenses. They don’t have to be though and our goal is to keep things from getting unnecessarily complicated and cluttered. All we need to help determine a rough idea of your IT Support costs are knowing how many FTE’s you have!

Easy Quoting

If you want a quote, just send us a note over on the left indicating how many staff members you have (feel free to exclude non-technical staff like couriers, drivers, and staff that don’t usually work with data or computers outside of company email)

Your people are what matters

We base our NetVisor program around people, and this also is how we price it: on a per-user basis. You tell us how many people you have, we can tell you what your monthly price is.

If you are growing and thinking of hiring a couple people…it’s easy to know how this will impact your monthly costs!

 

Tom

YOUR [net]FRIEND:  Jackson

As Net Friends CFO, my understanding of financial analysis can help you make an informed decision about your IT budget.  Here are some things you should consider when budgeting for IT costs:

  1. Most business, on average, budget between 2.5% and 5% of their gross revenue on IT related expenses.
  2. Of that, Capital Expenditures (CapEx) are typically 30% and Operational Expenditures (OpEx) are the remaining 70%.  NetVisor IT Support is 100% in the OpEx category.
  3. So, if your gross revenue is $2,000,000, your IT budget should be around $50,000-$60,000.

NetVisor vs Hiring a Full-Time IT Employee

A worthwhile comparison

If you are comparing NetVisor to a full-time IT support hire, here are some facts to consider:

  1. Just like a full financial team has a CFO, a Controller, and a couple Financial Analysts, your NetVisor team has a CTO, an IT Team Lead, and multiple Support Analysists – you pay one reasonable monthly price for an entire team
  2. General standards has 1 full-time IT support person for every 70 staff members (reference).
  3. If you have multiple types of computers (Macs, Windows, Linux), then the ratio shrinks to potentially as low as 1 fulltime IT support person for every 40 staff members.
  4. If you have lots of applications, data, servers…this will increase your costs hiring in-house IT staff because you will have to compensate them more and likely have to hire more IT staff relative to your size – with NetVisor that isn’t something you have to calculate or consider.

Contact Net Friends Today
919-680-3763

Contact Us