If your support issue requires immediate assistance, please call our office. Email and web form submissions are reviewed during business hours only.
September 11, 2018
1. We created several communication outlets dedicated to the storm, including:
2. We identified the locations in each major city where our employees are located that is the safest and most likely to have power and network resources, and began preparing equipment and access control lists to allow our staff to work from those places should there be a prolonged power outage after the storm
3. We carefully checked our backup and Disaster Recovery resources to ensure that our North State managed data centers in Raleigh and Charlotte were fully protected and prepared, and the fine folks at North State confirmed the following are in place and ready:
4. We scheduled Disaster Recovery drills and emergency restore tests of data backups under our care to ensure we can readily restore systems that are under our stewardship
5. We pre-emptively rescheduled any optional events that were on the docket this week for later next week to allow more staff bandwidth to prepare for the storm