Our [net] friendly team of IT experts is here to help you.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis affecting our customers, Net Friends is announcing special project packages designed to help:
— Transition employees to work from home, temporarily or permanently
— Secure laptops and company data
— Allow collaboration between team members
— Maintain productivity levels
We are sensitive to the cash-flow crunch many of our customers are experiencing, so these packages include special pricing terms with delayed payment. It’s our commitment to help businesses here in North Carolina keep employees healthy and do our part in the fight against this pandemic.
Our Telecommuting Response Packages:
- Securing Identifications - Secure and manage your team’s identity with Azure multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single-sign-on (SSO)
- Telecommuter Essentials - Confirm that your staff has all they need to work remotely with our complete telecommuting assessment that focuses on filling in the gaps and securing all remote staff’s new work environments
- Securing Email & Cloud Data - Within minutes, Net Friends can implement a full suite of security controls that can protect your email communications while your team is remote.
- Office 365 Collaboration Tools - Net Friends is ready to help you get the most out of your existing Office 365 plan or upgrade to one that meets your new telecommuting needs.
Each package includes:
- Fixed-cost pricing
- Invoicing after project completion
- Payment deadline extended to 90 days (rather than 30 days)
- Sample email templates to help you provide guidance to your workforce and customers on what to expect
If you’re interested in one or more of these projects, please call our coronavirus assistance hotline at 919-689-5561. This hotline will take you directly to one of our company officers (possibly me!), so you can discuss your needs at a high level with someone who understands what business owners are going through right now. You can also follow this Contact Us link, and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as possible.